- Carrying out archaeological, anthropological, historical research in Somalia;
- Training local scholars and assisting them in the design and development of research projects;
- Fostering knowledge on Somalia’s cultural heritage among local communities, academics, and stakeholders;
- Promoting Somalia’s cultural heritage, anthropology, and Traditional Ecological Knowledge among international organizations, research institutes, and universities.
- Disseminating results and information concerning Somalia and its cultural, anthropological, and environmental heritage to a broader international audience through dedicated events, newspapers, mass- and social media
- Fostering Somali-International collaboration and cooperation in the areas of archaeology, anthropology and history.